- Full M&R capability with paperless process and electronic communication of estimates
- Integrated EDI to shipping lines and leasing companies
- Automated (paperless/personless) gate process
- Dynamic matching of gate and yard capacity and enhanced yard optimization
- Pre-arrival trip validation and processing of approaching trucks
- Direct communication with yard and gate controllers, forklift operators, and truck drivers
- Online truck arrival appointment system for efficient servicing and improved turnarounds
- Dynamic business intelligence for proactive operational planning, asset utilization, and financial data
A complete solution
Depot is a solution leveraging the Containerchain SaaS platform with the following products and services:
CDMS is a complete container depot management system, handling all aspects of your container depot operations from gate management, inventory management, container survey and repair to fully automated billing and charging. The solution comes pre-populated on a suite of cabin forklift devices and handheld mobility-based survey devices so that your team can get started straight away.
More than just a traditional Vehicle Booking System (VBS) Containerchain's Notifications product helps to manage arrivals and queuing while offering a revenue-generating truck appointment system that dynamically optimises gate and yard capacity during operations.
Benefits include: pre-arrival trip validation and processing of approaching trucks, efficient servicing and improved turnarounds, reduced queues, better traffic control and capacity planning, as well as the ability to generate a new revenue stream from improved service levels.
eGate is an app for smartphones and tablets, connecting container facilities with truck drivers and other parts of the container logistics supply chain. It automates the processing of truck arrivals in real-time, improving truck turnaround times and reducing the requirement for gate staff.
We’ll help get you up and running quickly with hands-on implementation support and training. Our consultants bring a deep expertise from across the container logistics spectrum and will work with you to unlock more value from your operations.
Containerchain’s SaaS platform means you never have to worry about downloading new software releases, maintaining expensive server equipment, or paying for licenses and upgrades. Our industry-experienced multilingual support team is available around the clock, 365 days a year.