- Your use of the Website, Services and the Software is at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that Containerchain is not providing a service to you, and is at all time acting on behalf of the empty container depots in relation to the collection of the Container Fee in respect of notifications made by using the Website and Software.
- Containerchain does not make any representation or warranty that any information or material provided or displayed on the Website will be reliable, accurate or complete and Containerchain does not accept any responsibility arising in any way from any error or omission in or from information or material on the Website.
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions and warranties (whether express, implied or statutory) relating to Your use of the Website or the Software are excluded.
- To the extent that liability for breach of any implied warranty, term, condition or consumer guarantee cannot be excluded by law, liability for breach of that implied warranty, term, condition or consumer guarantee will be limited, at Containerchain's sole discretion, to any one or more of the following:
- the supplying of any service which Containerchain may be deemed to have supplied giving rise to the liability again; or
- the payment of the cost of having any service which Containerchain may be deemed to have supplied to You, supplied again.
- To the extent permitted by law, Containerchain will not be liable (whether in contract, tort or on any other basis in law or in equity) for any personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including damages for loss of profits, loss of data and business interruption arising out of or related to the use of, or inability to use, the Website and/or the Software.