Careers at Containerchain
Be part of a company that’s transforming one of the world’s most vital industries
Our Culture and Core Values
CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
Our success is built on curiosity. Those that ask questions, challenge assumptions, and act fearlessly are welcome here.
HARNESS YOUR PASSION
We’ve got the opportunity if you’ve got the drive. It’s all about sharing knowledge, striving for excellence, and commitment to teamwork.
ACHIEVEMENT WITH CONVICTION
We respect and care for each other, our customers, and partners - because doing the right thing never goes out of style. Humility and good humour are also key.
INNOVATE TO SOLVE
Those that seek, find. We encourage experimentation, collaboration, calculated risks, unexpected discoveries and lateral thinking.
NEVER STOP LEARNING
There’s no end to what we can learn from each other. We provide opportunities to succeed and we celebrate those successes together. A rising tide lifts all boats.
“I feel I have the freedom to be myself, which is refreshing.”Achintha Kuruwita Technical Lead, Melbourne
I enjoy every part of my day from the new working environment to leading a highly capable team of software developers delivering quality technology solutions. I’ve worked on many interesting projects during my time and every engagement has a different perspective and unique challenges. It’s very rewarding to receive feedback from a customer that our solutions have made their life easier.
“There are a lot of opportunities here for myself and others to further develop our skills”Nicole Chin Business Relationship Manager, Singapore
During my time at Containerchain my role has continued to evolve allowing me to both utilise and further develop my skills and industry knowledge. I really enjoy gaining a better understanding of a customer’s operations. By effectively mapping their business processes I can find ways to optimise their productivity and potential using our solutions.
As Technical Lead, you will be responsible for architecting, building, deploying and supporting Containerchain’s application product suite. You will be part of the technical leadership team for all decisions and development of Containerchain’s products. Leading a team of developers, testers and support staff, while following an Agile development methodology you will continuously deploy new products and updates to existing products across all of Containerchain’s platform.
Your work and responsibilities will include:
- The Technical Lead will lead a team who will deliver high quality .Net based solutions as required by Containerchain’s business direction. The architecture of the desired products will be the responsibility of this role and solutions are to be aligned to industry best practice and agreed to by the oprganisation.
- Solutions should be implemented using Agile development techniques, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated unit and functional testing.
- The role will be responsible for analysing the existing product suite and providing recommendations on the approaches to take to bringing all products into a consistent architecture and using the latest technologies.
- This role is expected to build a high performing Agile delivery team based on core concepts of cross functional teams, empowered team members with ownership of the end to end solution. This role will take on full ownership of all technology products, including assisting with requirement gathering, architecture and design, estimation, development, testing, build, package, deploy and on-going support.
- Significant technical enterprise experience in a .Net Software Development role.
- Experience in a development team leadership role, demonstrating experience in mentoring and developing high performing technical teams.
- Extensive experience in the integration of 3rd Party applications
- Experience in the development and support of EDI
- Excellent knowledge of web development technologies, including Rest WebAPI, Angular, jQuery, CSS/HTML5 etc.
- Excellent architecture and design pattern experience, including SOA, Pub/Sub messaging platforms, Microservices, ORM’s, Gang of 4 etc.
- Cloud services experience, including the use of IAAS and PAAS.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and training teams in the use of Continuous Delivery techniques, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, Powershell etc.
- Experience in quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits.
- Experience in leading and implementing Agile and Lead development philosophies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate to different levels in both verbal and written communications.
What's on offer
A competitive salary package will be offered with room to grow in the future. Containerchain is a growing company looking for exceptional talent to help us achieve our strategies and goals.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey with Containerchain and this position sounds like a role you can't resist, don't wait any longer and apply now!
Apply via SEEK here