Careers at Containerchain
Be part of a company that’s transforming one of the world’s most vital industries
Our Culture and Core Values
CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
Our success is built on curiosity. Those that ask questions, challenge assumptions, and act fearlessly are welcome here.
HARNESS YOUR PASSION
We’ve got the opportunity if you’ve got the drive. It’s all about sharing knowledge, striving for excellence, and commitment to teamwork.
ACHIEVEMENT WITH CONVICTION
We respect and care for each other, our customers, and partners - because doing the right thing never goes out of style. Humility and good humour are also key.
INNOVATE TO SOLVE
Those that seek, find. We encourage experimentation, collaboration, calculated risks, unexpected discoveries and lateral thinking.
NEVER STOP LEARNING
There’s no end to what we can learn from each other. We provide opportunities to succeed and we celebrate those successes together. A rising tide lifts all boats.
“I feel I have the freedom to be myself, which is refreshing.”Achintha Kuruwita Technical Lead, Melbourne
I enjoy every part of my day from the new working environment to leading a highly capable team of software developers delivering quality technology solutions. I’ve worked on many interesting projects during my time and every engagement has a different perspective and unique challenges. It’s very rewarding to receive feedback from a customer that our solutions have made their life easier.
“There are a lot of opportunities here for myself and others to further develop our skills”Nicole Chin Business Relationship Manager, Singapore
During my time at Containerchain my role has continued to evolve allowing me to both utilise and further develop my skills and industry knowledge. I really enjoy gaining a better understanding of a customer’s operations. By effectively mapping their business processes I can find ways to optimise their productivity and potential using our solutions.
Senior Mobile Developer
Working with a team of developers, testers and support staff, while following an Agile development methodology, you will continuously deploy new products and updates to existing products across Containerchain’s Mobility and Web platforms.
Your work and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support Containerchain’s product suite, with a focus on our Mobility applications and the underlying API’s supporting them.
- The role works within teams using Agile development techniques, including continuous integration, automated unit and functional testing.
- Under supervision by the Team/Tech Lead the Senior Mobile Developer will design new software according to Containerchain’s software architecture standards, aligned to industry best practice and agreed to by the management.
- The Senior Mobile Developer is responsible for all aspects of the quality of the software that they produce and, helping and mentoring more junior developers on Mobile technology and development techniques.
- The Senior Mobile Developer will follow the Containerchain testing methodology and ensure that all development changes are tested appropriately, including unit tests, automated tests and other agreed testing strategies.
- Act as an advocate for user experience design and communicates vision to project teams
We're looking for someone who has:
- Significant technical enterprise experience in a Senior Mobile Software Development Role
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile development technologies, including
- High proficiency with Mobile development on IOS and Android
- High proficiency with Mobile frameworks either Xamarin, Ionic, Sencha Touch, or React Native
- High proficiency with .Net Server technologies such as C#, WebAPI, .net Core and Framework
- Experience with Azure Cloud technology highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Continuous Delivery techniques, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Demonstrated experience delivering Mobile server APIs in a highly available load balanced environment
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to quickly diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
- Experience working in the supply chain management or the logistics industry would be highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate to different levels in both verbal and written communications.
What's on offer:
We celebrate everyone's little wins and embrace diversity – monthly coffee outings are a bonus too!
A competitive salary package will be offered with potential room to grow in the future. Containerchain is a growing company looking for exceptional talent to help us achieve our strategies and goals.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey with Containerchain and this position sounds like a role you can't resist, don't wait any longer and apply now!
Apply via SEEK here