Careers at Containerchain
Be part of a company that’s transforming one of the world’s most vital industries
Our Culture and Core Values
CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
Our success is built on curiosity. Those that ask questions, challenge assumptions, and act fearlessly are welcome here.
HARNESS YOUR PASSION
We’ve got the opportunity if you’ve got the drive. It’s all about sharing knowledge, striving for excellence, and commitment to teamwork.
ACHIEVEMENT WITH CONVICTION
We respect and care for each other, our customers, and partners - because doing the right thing never goes out of style. Humility and good humour are also key.
INNOVATE TO SOLVE
Those that seek, find. We encourage experimentation, collaboration, calculated risks, unexpected discoveries and lateral thinking.
NEVER STOP LEARNING
There’s no end to what we can learn from each other. We provide opportunities to succeed and we celebrate those successes together. A rising tide lifts all boats.
“I feel I have the freedom to be myself, which is refreshing.”Achintha Kuruwita Technical Lead, Melbourne
I enjoy every part of my day from the new working environment to leading a highly capable team of software developers delivering quality technology solutions. I’ve worked on many interesting projects during my time and every engagement has a different perspective and unique challenges. It’s very rewarding to receive feedback from a customer that our solutions have made their life easier.
“There are a lot of opportunities here for myself and others to further develop our skills”Nicole Chin Business Relationship Manager, Singapore
During my time at Containerchain my role has continued to evolve allowing me to both utilise and further develop my skills and industry knowledge. I really enjoy gaining a better understanding of a customer’s operations. By effectively mapping their business processes I can find ways to optimise their productivity and potential using our solutions.
As Assistant Accountant, you will have accounting responsibility for assigned accounting processes and business entities
Specifically, your work and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and delivery of accurate and timely monthly financial reports – trial balance balances, profit and loss and balance sheet with commentary on variances.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly balance sheet and other key account reconciliations.
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank transaction posting and reconciliations.
- Service suspension reporting and proactive debtor collections monitoring.
- Weekly cash position and cashflow forecast reporting.
- 1-2 years’ experience, in commerce or public practice - essential.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or other relevant business discipline - essential.
- Studying towards CA/CPA/ACCA (or equivalent professional qualification) - preferred.
- Excellent personal organisation, work planning and time management - essential.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel and other Microsoft office programs - preferred
What’s on Offer?
If you want to be part of this exciting journey with Containerchain and this position sounds like a role you can't resist, don't wait any longer and apply now!
Apply via SEEK here